- Tapered / Slim fit (Cut long for double cuffs).
- Made In England.
- Hand garment dyed with Woad in France.
- 17oz unsanforized Japanese Selvage Unbleached cotton denim (Shrunk in dying).
- Solid cast brass removable button.
- Double folded hems.
- Single stitch ‘66’ lined square hip pockets.
- Straight side pockets stretch to curve with wear.
- Hidden Selvage side pocket mouth reinforcement.
- Heavy Selvage unfaced side pocket bags.
- ‘Snob’s Thumb’ coin pocket with selvage Calico facing.
- Six lined beltloops.
- Kick-pressed ‘Universal’ copper dome rivets.
- Riveted two button fly.
- Narrow Blueline Selvage.
- 100% cotton threads shrunk to form puckered seams.
- Rivited topstitched inseam for improved wear.
- Lowered ‘V’ yoke for ergonomic fit.
- Triple stitched seat seam for longer wear.
- Fork Bartack.
- Signature removable care label at right hip.
- Each pair is accompanied by a signed letter from the Designer.
note: loading more posts will reset any filters applied